It's a good idea to write down your goals regulary. Your goals for next 6 months, 1 year 5 years even 100 years or 200 years! Short term goals as well as even thinking long term. Let me ask you a question, What legacy would you want to leave behind that could last forever? some famous people such as singers, authors, artists have left a legacy years after they have left the planet and people are still inspired by their work today. Having a long term vision for your life is important as it will keep you inspired and focused on the big picture while having short term goals will keep you motivated. Slow and steady wins the race. You can reduce the overwhelm by breaking your dreams and goals into small bite size steps each day. Even if you do one thing every day that brings you one step closer by staying consistent it Will encourage you to keep taking another step then another before you know it you will look back and be astounded at what you accomplished. The key is to be crystal clear on what you want to create in your life "without vision people perish"
1. Stores memories- The unconscious mind organizes all the memories which are stored in the nervous system -- in the body.
2. Makes Associations
3. Organizes all your memories
4. Represses memories with unresolved negative emotions
5. Presents repressed emotions for protection (to make rational and to release emotions)
6. May keep the repressed emotions repressed for protection
7. Runs the body - has a blueprint of perfect health (in the higher self)
8. Preserves the body - maintains integrity of the body
9. Is the domain of the emotions
10. Is highly moral being (The morality you were taught and accepted)
11. Enjoys serving, needs clear orders to follow
12. Controls and maintains all perceptions - regular/telepathic
Receives and transmits perceptions to the conscious mind
13. Generates, stores, distributes and transmits "energy"
14. Maintains instincts and generates habits
15. Needs repetition until a habit is installed
16. Is programmed to continually seek more and more
17. Is symbolic - uses and responds to symbols
18. Functions best as a whole integrated unit (does not need parts to function)
19. Takes everything personally. (the basis of perception is projection)
20. Works on the principle of least effort (path of least resistance)
21. Does not process negatives